members

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Forever alone

Source: http://www.gifsforum.com/meme/30412


Deep…very deep inside my heart
I wish I could have a real BESTFRIEND
I need not any imaginary best friends
Who drop by just when they need a shoulder…
Who drop by when they need a hand to pull them up…
Who drop by for reasons…
Is that what you call a BESTFRIEND?

A best friend is someone who drop by for no reason
Someone who can be your enemy and your comrade at the same time
Someone who wants to be by your side as who you really are, no masks.
There are times when I thought I found one
We do things together
Help each other
Contacts for no reason… just to chat and be crazy
I thought it would last forever
Never knew that person was a good actor
Is this what you call a BESTFRIEND?

Now I never really hope for a best friend for me
Yeah, I’m forever alone
But at least I can be a counsellor
Or a shoulder
For anyone who needs it
I can be a good friend of yours
Maybe it’s me myself who don’t deserve a BESTFRIEND…
Yup, I’m FOREVER ALONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment