members

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Fashion? Not me~


Assalamualaikum.



Talking about fashion, I have nothing to be passionate about it. REALLY. I don’t really bother about what I wore for that day. I can even go to work using 5 pairs of ‘baju kurung’ for two months period. Well, If you are also like that, welcome to the club ^_^~

Some of the times, I can even wear the same pair of ‘baju kurung’ twice in a week. So what? I’m not naked. Who cares~ haha. That is totally me. Some girls might think with weird looks, ‘‘Err, she wore the same pair of ‘baju kurung’ every week’’. It doesn’t matter, as long as I’m not wearing anything like bikini~

Well, the thing that I wanna share here is about my lil sista. She’s way different from me. She’s still in middle school, but REALLY~REALLY care about how she dress, and it bothers me a bit, I think. ^^p Well, dear sista, you might be reading this post, I know. It’s ok, it’s general. ^-^

My lil sista is the kind of person who CANNOT wear the same pair of dress in different occasion. Oh gosh~ ==’ I don’t know where she got this kinda thinking. Let say, this week is Hari Raya. The following week is Hari Raya celebration at school. There should not be any same pairs of ‘baju kurung’.  Oh, then the following weeks will be two more dinners; class dinner and the middle schools’ dinner. None of these occasions will see her wearing the same pairs of dress. Err~

If you think you have the same attitude like my lil sista, you should strive and be a great student. You better study hard and smart, so that you can get a great job, perhaps. Coz in your room, you may need 2 closets just for your own dresses. ==’

source:forum.purseblog.com

Hehe..sorry, no heart feeling ya lil sista ^^p! 

2 comments:

  1. hehehe! well, saya mmg suka dgn perempuan yg dress ngan baju kurung.. nampak comel & ayu... :D

    ReplyDelete